The Vermont Mentoring Hub is a new online system designed to be an internal and interactive place of gathering, networking, and sharing of ideas and resources for the Vermont mentoring program community and MENTOR Vermont. It is a “Sub-Hub” of MENTOR National’s Mentoring Hub.
Who can use the Vermont Mentoring Hub?
To start, MENTOR Vermont is limiting use of the Hub to mentoring program and MENTOR Vermont staff members. It is possible that we may open access up to board members and advisory council members down the road.
What types of content will I find in the Hub that I can’t find in other places like the MENTOR Vermont website?
The Hub is set up for sharing of information internally within the Vermont mentoring program network. One way MENTOR Vermont will be using the Hub is to share content that is not relevant or allowed to be shared with the general public but is of interest to programs. For example, we have a lot of additional content from the Vermont Mentoring Symposium that is available exclusively through the Hub, such as recordings of all the formal workshops, slides, handouts, and notes from all of the peer-led sessions.
How do I sign up?
Mentoring program staff in Vermont are all eligible for a free account. Here’s how to get started…
- Go to https://hub.mentoring.org/join.
- Complete the registration form.
- For “MENTOR Affiliation,” select “Mentoring Program Staff.”
- For “List of Sub-Hubs,” select “The Vermont Mentoring Hub.”
- Remember to click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email once your request has been approved, and then you can begin using the Hub!